You are not alone. Help is available The goal of our services is to help you reduce immediate stress and feel more empowered to make healthy decisions. Our focus is exploring your crisis and your feelings, options, safety and support surrounding the situation you are facing. Some common issues are depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, relationship break-up, changes in life, difficult situations, abuse, and assault. We also give information/referrals to other agencies and organizations that may be able to help you.
- Local Helpline: (906) 482-HELP (4357)
- U.P. Toll Free Helpline: (800) 562-7622
- Victim Services Unit and the Sexual Assault Response Team: (800) 562-7622
- Online Chat: Click here to begin your chat.
- Text Us at: (906) 35-NEEDS (63337)
- New Safety Net Follow Up Program
- Walk-Ins Welcome
(Serving the following Counties: Keweenaw, Houghton, Ontonagon, Gogebic, Iron, Baraga, Marquette, Dickinson, Menominee, Alger, Delta, Schoolcraft, Luce, Chippewa, and Mackinac)
If you are looking to learn more about suicide prevention, try these suicide prevention links.
Dial Help is Proud to Partner with The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline and (RAINN) The Rape, Abuse, and Incest, National Network.