Don’t think you can make a difference? Think again!
Just two years ago the U.P.’s only free standing Crisis Intervention Center offered only 59 hours of Crisis/Helpline Coverage a week. Thanks to our volunteers and supporters we are currently open 119 hours a week or 17 hours a day to handle Crisis/Helpline Calls. Dial Help appreciates the dedication, compassion, and donations of time volunteers bring.
Volunteering at Dial Help is a great way to help others, and gain professional experience. Please call Dial Help or email your inquiry and phone number if you are interested in volunteering.
There are many opportunities to volunteer at Dial Help some include:
- Victim Service Unit Volunteer
- Crisis Intervention Volunteer
- Sexual Assault Response Team Volunteer
- Campus Victim Advocate Response Team Volunteer
- Prevention Volunteer
- Administrative Assistance Volunteer
- Graphic Design/Web Site Volunteer
- Fund-raising Assistance Volunteer
- Handyman/woman Volunteer
Internships are also available for local students.